sábado, 1 de novembro de 2014

Closet / Wardrobe Tips | Organization

Hi sweeties,

I left you with How I Organize My Wardrobe.
I kept it pretty simple.



Top:
In that blue storage (very old by the way) I keep:
  • In first compartment 3 thick knit sweaters and 2 scarves;
  • Second: White, Grey, Black jeans;
  • Third: Blue/denim jeans;
  • Fourth: Black cardigan (Keep it there because it's easier to grab it and go);
  • Fifth: empty;
  • Sixth: Shoes that I've been wearing the most (Oxford shoes and Nike sneakers). 




I keep my clothes organized by colors (I call it: black and the others...) - Black, grey, stripes, white, creme/pinks, green, blue, patterns -  and at the end winter and summer robes. I don't keep my jackets in this part of wardrobe.


In the back of that hanger I keep all my belts, like: dress belts and normal/waist belts.


Bottom:
In that white box is where are my Summer clothes (I left some on the hangers on the top just in case) and clothes that I don't wear anymore, so I roll them and line them.


Under the old blue storage I have one big sport bag there I keep other bags that I never use.
Finally, next to the white box I usually put there the bag I've been using last month (click here if you want to see 'What's on my bag'), because I don't like to have my bag on the floor or in the chair.

In case you wondering that jumper it's on the top of the white box it's there temporally just while I don't go to tailor. 

So that's it how I organize my closet, is pretty simple, I told you.


See you Wednesday,

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário