terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2015

What To Wear ? | Ideas + Tips

We all wonder What to Wear and never know... even when we have more than enough clothes on our wardrobe and we ALWAYS end up wearing the same thing. Me, everyday!

Well... All you need is Pinterest.  


Do this:
  • Create an album.
  • Search pictures of outfits.
  • Then think: "How can I recreate this look? Do I have this? And that?".
  • Then select the photos with the next criteria: pieces I have or similar.
  • They don't need to be the exact same thing/color/material/fabric/etc.

Example:

Think this way:

"Well I have trench coat, white tee and black jeans/leggings.
I don't own a denim shirt neither that kind of shoes.
In alternative I can wear my oxford shoes or black trainers and a blue cardigan. "

Or 

"I can wear my black oxford with black jeans, trench coat and an white blouse."

Or

"I own an denim shirt I could use it button up with black jeans, black shoes and with a trench coat."







"Well what I have black trainers and denim jeans.
I don't have checked flannel. In alternative I do have a pretty cute burgundy polka-dot shirt or any other print."

Or 

"I have checked flannel but in others colors, or in denim, or a blouse."

Or 

"Instead of trainers I can use loafers."







So if you don't have a baggy black and white or gey knit jacket you can substitute with a slouchy black and white boyfriend blazer, or a knit with other color like burgundy/wine/navy blue/... .

Or instead of the knit can be less casual and more formal and use a long blazer. 

Or instead of heel boots you can use flats, trainers.

Or you can use a vest and under you put a leather jacket. 

Or you can substitute: blue denim jeans instead.






Remember you don't need the exact same pieces, it's fashion, play around with what you have and have fun.


See you soon,
Helena xxx.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário