segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2014

Outfit | #1

T-shirt: Primark  Shirt: Pimkie  Jeans: Primark  Shoes: Nike 

    
Hi sweeties,

I'm in holidays and I'm enjoying my sofa the most as I can. So I basically get dressed 3 times last week and that's the outfit I choose because I actually don't have idea what's been happening with the weather till yesterday was cold and grey sky.


Feel free to leave coments below. Give me ideas for the next posts and what you would like to see here.
I catch you at Thursday. xx


_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi sweeties,

Estou de férias e a aproveitar o meu sofá o máximo possível. Basicamente vesti-me 3 vezes a ultima semana e este é o outfit que escolhi porque sinceramente não faço ideia o que se tem passado com o tempo porque até ontem o céu tem estado cinzento e como se não chegasse estava frio.  

Sintam-se livres para deixarem comentários. Deixem ideias para os próximos posts e o que vocês gostariam de ver no blog.
Vejo-vos na Quinta. xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário