sábado, 11 de outubro de 2014

20£ Make-up Challenge

Hi sweeties,

Who remember this challenge? Was so trendy last year or 2 years ago, not sure about.

In the other day I was helping my friend because she said she wanted to wear make-up more often but she was completely bankrupt, in that moment - I KNOW I KNOW !!! - so basically I needed to do this. 

Foundation - MUA, Matte Foundation - Costs 2£. I've seen reviews, swatches and videos, Everyone's loving and for the price you can't go wrong. They're in sale now 1£. 

Contour - I Heart Makeup, I Heart Definition -  That brand that are everyone talking about. Costs 4,99£. This color is in Fair, but even the other palette works with all skin colors. 

Mascara - Essence, Get BIG! Lashes - I have it and I have to include because it's so cheap - 1,80£ - and works wonderfully on my lashes and give them a beautiful length.

Lipstick - Make up Revolution, Amazing Lipsticks, in Fusion - A great color for Autumn/Winter,  only 1£.

Concealer - Elf, All Over Cover Stick - An multitask product, can be used as concealer, eye primer and if you want a bit more coverage foundation. Only costs 1,95£.

Powder - Elf, Clarifying Pressed Powder - For oily skin or matifying your skin. Costs 1,95£.

Eyeshadow - Make up Revolution, Iconic 3 - They're known as Naked dupes BUT with a big difference on the price because only costs 4£. Full of gorgeous colors and no limit looks.

Eyeliner - Essence, Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - Finally, we have eyeliner pen, none makeup look/collection would be complete without eyeliner. Costs 1,50£.

So that's what I picked for 20£ Makeup Challenge, I know the only thing I didn't pick was eyebrow pencil/kit but I think Iconic 3 has a matte brown eyeshadow - for who has brown eyebrows but if I picked a cheap eyebrow kit I would pick Studio Brow Kit by Elf.

Total: 19,19£


I'm back Wednesday with an post,
Helena xxx. 


You might also like:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário