domingo, 26 de outubro de 2014

Staying Inspired / Motivated #3

Hi sweeties,

In the last couple of weeks I've been posting quotes that been motivated me to keep going on uni and be positive. How I've said last week this series are going to be a bit personal.




As you may know, if you've seen the latest posts, I'm not 100% sure about uni but I'm doing it not to be rich or famous but I want to learn because in the future I want to travel and work in different countries and being happy and not have a standard job being locked between 4 walls and thinking if I had more studies maybe I could be accepted in other country and doing something that I really liked.




This one makes lot of sense to me because I'm always doing everything at same time - like now I'm writing this post while I try to study to Quality Management - and never can focus in only one and none of them get perfectly done.





Let's get shit done like study to Quality...

See ya Wednesday,
Helena xxx.

You might also like: 
Staying Inspired / Motivated #2
First week at Uni + Inspiration / Motivation

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário