quarta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2014

Primark Haul | Shopping

Hi sweeties,


Last Thursday I went to Primark, a new one here where I leave in Portugal. So I'm going to show you what I've got was not that much but I bought things that I really needed.

My shopping list was:
  • Trench-Coat.
  • 'Leather' Jacket.
  • Knits / Jumpers.
  • Black jeans.
  • Bag.



What I bought:
  • Trench-Coat, It's beautiful I never thought would fit me so well;
  • 1 Knit;
  • 3 Jumpers;
  • 1 Scarf, is incredibly soft.
  • 1 Black Jeans, I'm Primark jeans lover I have 3 pairs of jeans and 2 jeggins and I regret nothing;
  • Slippers they are adorable and look like loafers;
  • 1 Eyelash Curler;
  • Pack of 2 belts;
  • Pack of 2 nail buffers block;
  • Pack of 5 socks;
  • Pot of Vaseline, I know looks weird but I never saw that selling here in Portugal I needed to buy.
(Prices on the end of the post)





(Jeans are NOT from Primark)

(Same Jumper just to show you it's longer on the back) 



Basically, I didn't bought leather jacket nor bag.
Next time I'll bring these two home and maybe other knit, I bought one last year and I used and abused of it because it's super comfortable and cozy.

Black Knit- 10€
Black Jumper - 10€
Grey Jumper - 6€
Brown Jumper - 6€
Black Jeans - 13€
Trench-Coat - 19€ (BARGAIN)
Slippers - 4€
Scarf - 2,5€ 
Pack of 2 belts - 2€
Pack of 5 Socks - 3,5€
Pack of Nail buffer block - 1,5€
Eyelash Curler - 1,5€
Vaseline - 1,75€

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário