sábado, 27 de setembro de 2014

What's on my bag ?

Hi sweeties,

I'm one of that persons that keep everything in my bag but last week I was like 'really why you still keep that old invoices, empty water bottles, papers with things that doesn't matter anymore?'. So last week I cleaned and just kept what I truly need.


Things that I kept:

Makeup bag (Tell me on comments below if you interested to see what's on my makeup bag).
Earphones it's essential !
2 notebooks and 1 pen, I'm always forgetting things so it's always good to have alternatives. 
Vaseline and Burt's Bees, I know more 2 weeks and will live here more 3/4 lip balms (I'm completely obsessed with lip products.
Hand cream, because you will never know.
Bracelet I just keep because my little cousin made it for me and it's pretty cute.
House keys.
Purse.
USB flash drive,  because I work a lot in different computers so is easily for me to keep one on my bag.
Phone cable because you all know.

And my bag it's kind of old and I bought it in Pimkie.

I always enjoy when I see what others keep on their bag, so I hope you liked too :)
See you Wednesday,

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário