quinta-feira, 11 de junho de 2015

Primark: Nail Buffer Block

Hi sweeties,

Story time: "In a beautiful sunny day I was in the mall with a friend and we were talking till... A woman stops us and ask If we wanted to try a new product for nails - I usually say no to everyone that stops me in the mall come on don't judge me I really like shopping - I looked at my nails and they really needed help so I accepted and she appears with an awkward thing that I've seen before but never tried because everything includes nails I'm terrible so she was talking about the brand that I don't remember while was buffing my nail with a multicolored block. When she finished I needed to admit they were looking so healthy and shiny but that was a pack with a bunch of cremes and serums that she didn't use on my nails and costed 60€ - yeep 60€ - I lost all my hopes and found that's why I don't care that much about my nails. Basically I thanked the women for the attention and spending time but I didn't had 60€ to spend. And I moved way with beautiful nails." 





So one time I went to Primark - that's the result of it - I found it ! I freaking found it and it was only 1,50€ of course I remember the day and the damn buffer flied to the bag. 


What I think:

Is simple to use, just need to follow what says on block- 1.File, 2.Buff, 3.Polish and 4.Shine.
My nails looks like they already have a base coat - shiny -, look extremely healthy and like they are very well treated. And when I touch, when I touch it's just: 'OMG so, but so smooth !!!'. 
With nail polish : I find out that makes my nail polish last longer - usually only last at maximum 4 days without -  and If I buffer it lasts like 7 to 9 days. 
On first week they still very shiny and soft.
On the end of second week started to fade away, but still shiny not that soft.
Third week, just still kind of shiny but not soft. 
Fourth week, basically nothing in my nails not soft nor shiny.

I've told you already that I don't understand that much about nails so I've been searching how-to use it and what I found was:

- Only use the number Buff (step number 2) once per month or can leave your nails very thin and weak with risk to break more often because works on surface of your nail.
- Always file your nails in one direction, not in back and forth.


Helena xxx.



You might also like:
Hair Inspiration #1
Alexa Chung: Favorite Style Icon
Dorm/Room Decor + Organization | IKEA

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário