sexta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2014

Fall / Winter | Wanties


Hi Sweetieees,

This post came a bit late, I know I said Thursday.
Probably I'm the only one but I don't find in clothing sites nothing that interesting for the next seasons. But I found this ones and are my favorites. 



Seee ya all Sunday ! :)
______________________________________________________________________________ 

Hi Sweetieees,

Eu sei que disse que o post era para quinta.
Provavelmente sou a única mas não tenho encontrado muitas coisas que me agradem nas coleções para as próximas estações, pelo menos nos sites. E estes do que andei a ver são os meus favoritos.

Vejo-vos no domingo ! :)

1 comentário:

  1. The blogs you produce are full of knowledge and authentic and relevant information. I like your style and it is easy to understand. Keep it up I will surely come again to increase my knowledge.
    shop latest fashion

    ResponderEliminar