domingo, 19 de outubro de 2014

Staying Inspired / Motivated #2

Hi sweeties,

Last week I started a new TAG about being inspired, motivated and stay positive to keep your studies and don't drop out of school/uni. 
This TAG is going to be more personal because I'm going to show you how I feel/think/a bit more of me and what I need to improve in myself.


This one "scares" me because reminds me high school and how I've could done so much better and I don't want to make the same mistake.


 So true that hurts.


 I realize that I complain to much and I don't do nothing to change. And that's one of things I want/need to improve.


I agree I think everything it's psychological and If you believe you can do it. I need to start to believe in myself. 

This one it's definitively the most important for me ... And that's why I'm going to stay still. - or not but he is hot as hell. 


See ya all Wednesday,
Helena xxx.


You also might like:
First week at Uni + Inspiration / Motivation

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário