domingo, 12 de outubro de 2014

First week at Uni + Inspiration / Motivation

Hi sweeties,

As you may know Monday started my Uni and I want to share with you a bit of my new reality. Is been everything being better than I expected but I'm not used and it's been a bit difficult for me because I'm not 100% sure If I want this so I'm not very motivated to so I want to tell you my first week and give you - and me -  every Sundays a bit of inspiration to move on and don't give up.






First day: Was everything so awkward. Actually I go with a friend of mine and you have no idea how shy I am so was a little less awkward than I expected when I was younger. So I was super shy, my first professor looks kinda cool and very good spirit, a bit exigent but cool. About the class was everything so weird everyone like smiling to each others but no talking not a lot of contact.

Second day: Was cool less the part I woke up early for nothing my professor faulted all day (yes only one for all day). But some of us go all for a cafe and we were there chatting (they were I was only listening and laughing - I am not very good socially), was kinda cool and funny they are all very different than I'm used on high school and that's great I hated high school people. I had that feeling some may not liked me. But I liked one of them she was always very nice and talking with me and that.

Third day: I hate Wednesdays it's right on the middle of week, so to get worst we had 2 shared classes we needed to introduce ourselves and everyone was looking at us. One of the shared class I found one girl I didn't like from my old class on high school. In that day I start chatting with others I didn't knew already and we go lunch together and everyone was very easy conversation didn't exist that awkward silence or something.

Fourth day: we had shared classes again and again we needed to introduces and again everyone looking at us like we were aliens perhaps that was completely normal and some classes were interesting and funny. 

Fifth day: And the last one - FRIDAY - the most busy and tiring day of the week 8 hours and half of classes and are the boring ones, but awkwardly we didn't had classes again at the afternoon so I go home early and thanks good I was really needing to rest. But on the way home you don't believe what I found... a Make Up For Ever Boutique !! You should have seen my excitement on the middle of street. 

What I feel about this new experience is very I don't know. Some people I don't know If I like and that people that I "like" I don't know If I will like them for long or not. 
It's too early to say anything about someone because with some of them I will be 4 years with them and a lot of things can change and will change but I really hope I don't get disappointing all I want it's easy going grown up people not kids gossiping nor drama queens. 

I really need to get used to routine again this week is been so painful tiring I just want to sleep and don't wake up.

What will keep me motivated this coming week - and I hope that helps you too:






I hope you liked and helped.
See you Wednesday, 
Helena xxx.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário