sábado, 4 de outubro de 2014

Planning: Next Week Outfits for Uni | Back to Uni / School

Hi Sweeties,

My Uni starts Monday and drama too: 'What I'm going to wear?', 'I have NOTHING to wear!!', 'I HATE my clothes !',... I know its very dolly but for me its a struggle every morning.
I've seen the weather and it's going to rain but it's not going to very cold...

Ps: I'll wear that grey bag whole week till I buy another -maybe next weekend- because it's bigger than the others.


Monday


It's the first day so something casual-chic with some washed ripped jeans with a white blouse, oxford shoes, grey handbag and a little necklace.


Tuesday

Washed jeans, Green 3/4 Sleeve shirt, black sneakers and grey handbag.


Wednesday

Looks like is going to rain dogs and cats but is not that cold so Trench-Coat is super important, very pink "knit", black jeans, black ankle boots, 4 rings and grey handbag.


Thursday

It's going to rain too so the same but with stripped 3/4 sleeve shirt, black washed jeans, black ankle boots, rings and grey handbag.


Friday

Last day of the week and with more hours at uni and just think about being sited in a chair for 8 hours kills me (4 in morning and 4 at afternoon).  Blue jeans, grey jumper, black sneakers and grey handbag.


Probably you've seen some clothes in this post because some I bought in Primark and did a post about - here - and the bag I did a post to about what's in my bag - here.

I know that I don't accessorize that much(at all).
They are very basic but would you wear them? What you would add?


See ya all Wednesday,
Helena xxx.

You might also like:
1 Skirt, 2 Looks ( Day & Night ) | Shopping

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário